Grafting has never been this easy! Propagate new trees and shrubs from stems while still attached to the mother plant. This is a must have tool for your garden.
- Helps stem or branch to take roots quickly through grafting.
- Create more new plants in just 2 weeks.
- Faster and stronger root growth reducing the propagation period.
- Minimum disturbance and no adverse effect to the mother plant.
- Very high success rate.
- New - size small.
HOW TO USE
- Cut a small skin section.
- Fill the two halves of the Graftpod™ with soil.
- Wrap the skin section with the two halves of Graftpod™ you filled with soil.
- Wait for 15 days before removing the Graftpod™.
- Cut below the newly formed roots and it's ready to be planted.